During the February 20, 2021 BPCA Annual Homeowners Meeting architectural renderings and the engineering drawings for the proposed new Residents Gate were on display. This image carousel provides owners with the opportunity to see the pictures again. The carousel will start and rotate through the images automatically. However, if you want to stop the image rotation click on the image you want to view without auto-rotate. To begin the rotation again just click the left or right arrow and the carousel will begin from the point at which it stopped.
The below file is a collection of the proposed engineering drawings for the Residents Gate Reconstruction project. It is a large PDF file and requires additional time to respond to mouse clicks. You can enlarge the image you see on the screen and can move the image left and right, up and down using a click and drag method. This set of engineering drawings are being updated for the final set of drawings which will lead to a bid process for the job. We are currently planning to seek bids from:
- Allstate Construction, Panama City, FL
- Childers Construction, Inlet Beach, FL
- Culpepper Construction, Panama City, FL
- GAC Contractors, Panama City, FL
- Reliant South Construction, Panama City, FL
The architect for this project is DAG Architects, Destin, Fl and the lead engineering firm is Southeast Consulting Engineers, Wewahitchka, FL.
The next steps in this project are to:
- finalize engineering drawings
- establish a “should cost model”
- develop the AIA standard project contract
- assemble the “bid package” for the potential contractors
- hold a bid conference to allow contractors to pose questions
- accept bids (30 days after release of “bid package”)
- review bids within BPCA, DAG, DRMP and SCE,
- make recommendation of a contractor to the BPCA BOD based on the bids received and reviewed
- award contract
The estimated time to complete the project is 7-9 months. A traffic flow plan is in process for the time in which traffic at the Residents Gate is impacted by the project.